Thanks to its coastal location, Emerald Isle is known as a go-to destination for anyone looking to enjoy the sand and surf. This North Carolina town is home to countless activities that’ll have you out on the open seas or playing in the surf, like searching for shells or cruising around on boat rentals. Its waterfront location also means there’s no shortage of phenomenal seafood restaurants in Emerald Isle. Take a break from cooking at your Sun-Surf Realty vacation rental one night and treat yourself to a delicious meal at a local spot.
The 5 Best Seafood Restaurants near Emerald Isle
If you head out fishing with a local charter, chances are you’re going to catch something you can use to make an incredible home-cooked meal at your Emerald Isle rental. However, if you feel like leaving the work to someone else, make plans to dine at one of the exceptional restaurants in town known for seafood creations.
- Snapperz of Emerald Isle has been a staple in Eastern North Carolina for over 20 years. The family-owned business focuses on creating various dishes using the freshest ingredients possible, including steam pots and more.
- Ever since it opened its doors in 2001, Flipperz Family Bar & Grill has become a favorite among both visitors and locals. The extensive menu features a wide range of seafood dishes. This spot is also known for entertaining live music.
- Listen to the waves roll in or a performance from talented musicians at Surf’s Up Grill & Bar. Browse the menu to create your perfect meal of tasty appetizers and filling entrees, all made with freshly caught seafood.
- If you’re out exploring nearby Swansboro, stop by Saltwater Grill. This waterfront restaurant overlooking the Intracoastal waterway and Bogue Sound is the perfect spot for date night.
- Gaffer’s Emerald Isle is a neighborhood restaurant and bar that has you covered for all meals of the day. Sip on one of their signature cocktails while enjoying a scrumptious meal made using fresh and local seafood.
Book Your Waterfront Escape to Emerald Isle
If you’re ready to take a break from everyday life, pack your bags and head to a Sun-Surf Realty vacation rental. Start your morning with a delicious breakfast before exploring all there is to do and see. Before returning to your Emerald Isle vacation rental, grab a bite to eat at one of the fantastic seafood restaurants in town.
If you feel like enjoying a quiet night in, you’ll have everything you need to unwind in your home away from home. Our inventory of vacation homes and condos has all the comforts of home, along with other amenities ranging from private pools to easy beach access. For more information about which property fits your needs best, call 800-553-7873. We can also answer any questions you have about ways to save on your stay.