From sunrise to sunset, there’s no shortage of things to do during a getaway to Emerald Isle. Regarded as a gem along the Crystal Coast, this North Carolina town is ideal for anyone looking to enjoy the slower pace of life for a little while. Whether planning a getaway with friends, family, or a solo adventure, there are countless adventures to choose from. Be close to all the top things to do while having a relaxing space to call home by reserving your rental from Sun-Surf Realty. In addition to being conveniently located near popular activities, our Emerald Isle rentals are close to restaurants, plating up delicious food that’ll satisfy any craving.
From world-class seafood to a place to get the perfect burger, the restaurants in Emerald Isle have a little bit of everything. Take a break from cooking by dining out at some of these tasty options. To help you decide where to eat, we’ve broken things down by cuisine.
A Guide to Emerald Isle Restaurants
- Breakfast: There are several places to grab a delicious morning meal. For something quick yet scrumptious, try Giovanni’s Brooklyn Bagels or Flip Flop Donuts.
- Seafood: Thanks to its coastal location, it should be no surprise Emerald Isle is home to excellent seafood restaurants. We recommend trying Snapperz of Emerald Isle and Flipperz Family Bar & Grill.
- Pizza: Nothing beats a piping hot and cheesy pizza. Lazzara’s Pizza & Subs and No Name Pizza offer incredible topping combinations and the ability to create your own pie.
- Mexican: If you’re craving authentic Mexican food, head to Plaza Mexico Bar & Grill. Here you’ll find everything from queso fundido to enchiladas.
- Burger: For a burger piled high with fresh ingredients, try The Shark’s Den Sports Bar & Grill or Surf’s Up Grill & Bar.
- Southern: Since 2016, The Trading Post: Southern Food & Spirits has been a go-to option for anyone wanting to try Southern cuisine like fried green tomatoes and shrimp-n-grits.
- Date night: Couples on a romantic getaway have plenty of options for date night. We recommend trying Kathryn’s Bistro & Martini Bar or Caribsea Restaurant.
Treat Yourself on an Emerald Isle Vacation
There’s nothing better than leaving the stress of life behind. If you’re ready to enjoy some R&R, reserve your Sun-Surf Realty rental. Our Emerald Isle homes are close to everything you need on vacation, including endless food options and countless adventures.
When planning your getaway, upgrade your stay by choosing a property with a hot tub or private pool. If you’re looking for breathtaking views, reserve a soundfront rental or a home that’s found oceanside. For help finding your perfect Emerald Isle vacation rental, call 800-553-7873 to speak with a knowledgeable team member. They can also answer any questions you have about special offers.